The Opportunity :
Kvantum is a career changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Phrama industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a company that is solving the most challenging business problems through cutting edge marketing science analytics. You will get the chance to be working with progressive marketers, brand managers, media planners and analytics gurus at Fortune 1000 companies.
We want you if:
- You are the one who loves to dig deep into the data and love to tell story behind the data
- You'll take pride in delivering the best quality recommendations to the client
What you'll be doing in your new job :
- Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support client's brand and marketing analytics teams and agency in making media related decisions for campaigns
- Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels)
- Delivery powerful brand story w.r.to to model outcomes
- Manage end to end delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands, provide high quality deliverables on a consistent basis. Able to plan and manage delivery tasks
- Support delivery manager in achieving client's satisfaction and beyond
- Become expert in Kvantum Marketing Performance Analytics platform - data management, modeling, optimization, dash boarding, Story telling and reporting
- Contribute to Kvantum's portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
For this position, you must have :
Masters degree in any of the following - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Economics, Business Analytics, Business Management
- 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, brand management, agency, campaign management or marketing mix optimization
- Expert in MS Excel (Pivots, slicers, etc.); "Attention to Detail" to summarize & consolidate the data
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources
- Have a "Sharp Eye" to build sophisticated PPT with ability to visualize various kind of data types
- Understanding of various marketing channels such as TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search, Social
- Ability to clearly distil data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients
- Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis
- Self-starter and ability to learn in fast paced start-up environment
- You are a natural problem solver and enjoy helping team members in troubleshooting
Desired but not must haves :
Experience in media planning, integrated marketing planning
Kvantum is the marketing performance analytics company building technology that fundamentally changes the way brands measure the marketing impact on sales. Kvantum has combined the machine learning and econometric modeling into its proprietary Marketing Science Platform that can measure the short term and long term incremental effect of marketing with minimum possible data points.
Brands can work with Kvantum in three ways: by licensing the Kvantum Platform for data management, visualization & algorithmic attribution; managing cross-channel campaigns in real-time using the Kvantum Platform (Product & Services); or working with Kvantum to solve your toughest media measurement challenge (Custom Solution).
The company is headquartered at Plano Texas and works with Top Retail, CPG and eCommerce brands across US, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
We provide competitive stipend and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster. Our people (as we call them Kvants) know how to celebrate success (monthly team events, quarterly company events, employee awards, etc.) and work smart to achieve desired goals.
Outside Recruiters: Kvantum prefers to recruit candidates directly. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not contact Kvantum employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed Kvantum generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.